Poll Result: Sorry Deepika Padukone, fans LOVED Priyanka Chopra’s look at MET Gala 2017 MORE than yours!
Last week, both Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone made it to the spotlight for their respective debut appearances at MET Gala 2017. While Priyanka opted for a Ralph Lauren trench dress for the do, Deepika made heads turn in her shining vanilla white gown with embellished straps.
We conducted a poll and asked fans whose style game impressed them more at the MET Gala 2017 and the verdict is finally out. Priyanka Chopra has beaten Deepika Padukone at the style game with a majority of 57.29% votes. Deepika, on the other hand, managed to gather 42.71% votes.
Deepika’s red carpet appearances have become the talk of the town (for all the wrong reasons) in the recent times. Recently, when the actress was quizzed about the same at an event, the actress had shut down the haters with an epic reply. She said, “There will be days when you will like my dress and there will be days when you won’t. But I am not dressing for you my love, I am dressing for myself. So, as long as I am having fun, nothing else matters.”