Xiaomi’s Mi Max 2 has a giant 5300mAh battery
Xiaomi’s original Mi Max smartphone was incredibly successful for the company — it says it sold over 3 million units — and it’s hoping the Mi Max 2 can bring even more people into the fold. Spotted by TechCrunch, the Mi Max 2 was announced today at an event in Beijing. It comes with a massive 5,300mAh that Xiaomi says will last two full days of use, with over 18 hours of video playback or 21 hours of GPS use.
If those numbers hold up — and that’s a big if — the Mi Max 2 will truly be an impressive device. The rest of the specs for the phone look strong as well:
- 2.0GHz Snapdragon 625 processor
- Android 7.0 Nougat with MIUI 8
- 4GB RAM with either 64GB or 128GB storage
- 12MP rear camera, 5MP front-facing camera
- Rear fingerprint sensor,…