COVID-19 Key Points – 15 July 2021
- NSW recorded 65 new locally acquired cases of COVID-19 in the 24 hours to 8pm last night. Twenty-eight cases were infectious in the community. This is too high.
- Please get tested on the first day of your symptoms. Don’t delay getting tested.
- There are more than 400 COVID-19 testing clinics across NSW.
- Work from home where you can. If you must leave your house for essential work, wear your mask.
- Do not visit friends or family or have them visit your home.
- Defer any non-essential health care such as eye checks. Don’t go to the doctor or pharmacy unless you have to. If you are sick, call the doctor first, and send someone who is well to get medicines.
- Only one person from your home should go shopping, and only for essential shopping for as short a time as possible. Wear a mask when shopping.
- Wear a mask in all indoor areas, including in all shared areas of apartments, townhouse and unit blocks
- Get vaccinated now! Just one vaccine dose could prevent hospitalisation. Talk to your GP and bring your second dose forward where possible.
You may also like...